Faculty and Staff Quick Resources
Graduate Student Forms
Master’s Record of Progress and Doctoral Record of Progress may be found at the
Graduate School and International Education website.
MSIE Degree Check Form - This form should be updated during advising.
PhD Degree Check Form - This form should be updated during advising.
Direct Admit Check Form - This form should be updated during advising.
Master's Thesis Proposal Form - This form should be completed after the proposal.
Dissertation Proposal Form - This form should be completed after the proposal.
Master's or Doctoral Closed-Form Assessment - This form should be completed by the student, committee chair, and committee members after every major milestone: thesis proposal and comprehensive exam for the master’s program; candidacy exam, proposal and final oral defense for the PhD program.
University of Arkansas Research & Sponsored Programs
RSSP Investigator’s Toolbox
University of Arkansas Surplus
University of Arkansas Travel Office
University of Arkansas Student Tuition & Fees Information
Fee Waivers for Employees, Spouses and Dependents
Academic Policy Series
Board of Trustees Policies
Fayetteville Policies and Procedures
Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment, Including Outside Activity, 404.0
University of Arkansas Office of Equal Opportunity and Compliance
Assessment Criteria and Workload Projection (Faculty)
- Board of Trustees Policy 405.1
- Schedule of Deadlines… Academic Policy Series 1405.101
- Evaluative Criteria, Procedures, and General Standards for Initial Appointment, Successive Appointments, Annual and Post-Tenure Review, Promotion, and Tenure
- Faculty Review Checklist
- College of Engineering Personnel Document
- Department of Industrial Engineering Personnel Document
- Faculty Senate
- University Professorship and Distinguished Professorship