Graduate Student Resources
Resources for Current Graduate Students
Master’s Record of Progress and Doctoral Record of Progress may be found at the
Graduate School and International Education website.
- INEG Graduate Course Descriptions
- MSIE Degree Check Form (PDF) - This form should be updated during advising.
- PhD Degree Check Form (PDF) - This form should be updated during advising.
- Direct Admit Check Form (PDF) - This form should be updated during advising.
- Teaching Assistant (TA) Evaluation Form (PDF) - This form should be completed at the beginning of each semester, reviewed and submitted to graduate coordinator's assistant at end of each semester.
- PhD Qualifier Exam Information
- PhD Qualifying Exam Selection Form
- Master's Thesis Proposal Form (PDF) - This form should be completed after the proposal.
- Dissertation Proposal Form (PDF) - This form should be completed after the proposal.
- Master's or Doctoral Closed-Form Assessment - This form should be completed by the student, committee chair, and committee members after every major milestone: thesis proposal and comprehensive exam for the master’s program; candidacy exam, proposal and final oral defense for the PhD program.
- Guide to preparing Master's Theses and Doctoral Dissertations
- Academic Initiatives and Integrity
- Override Form and Travel Forms
College of Engineering
Graduate School Resources
- Graduate School
- Procedures and Forms for Graduate Students and when they should be submitted
- Degree Program Forms
- UA Graduate School Catalog of Studies